Thinking of selling your home?
Call Tonya, your local Snoqualmie Valley Real Estate Agent
I understand it’s a challenging time in the market. Let me help make the process as easy as possible while allowing you to keep more of your equity. Full service for only a 1% listing fee (I do still recommend offering the traditional 3% to the agent that brings the buyer). This is truly full service that includes a market analysis, one year home warranty, free home staging consultation, listing in the nwmls, hosted open houses (both public and brokers open), high impact internet advertising, dedicated property website, intensive internet & social media marketing, targeted mailings, print advertising, full color flyer's, professional signs, virtual tours, automated agent feedback, professional HDR photos, weekly reports, AuthentiSign for convenient signing from anywhere you can access the internet, text for info line, mobile site, QR Scannable Barcodes, Marketing Board, etc. Allow me to take care of everything while saving you thousands.
LISTING PROGRAM OVERVIEW
~ 1% Listing Fee, 100% Full Service ~
- Truly full service for only a 1% listing fee ($2500 min.). I do still recommend offering the traditional 3% to the agent that brings the buyer
- Full time local real estate agent who specializes and lives in the area
- Free professional home staging consultation
- Virtual Tour of your property
- Professional HDR Photos
- Property’s own interactive website, mobile website & text for info line
- Hosted open houses (both public & broker’s)
- AuthentiSign for convenient signing from anywhere with internet access
- Color paper flyer’s, virtual flyer’s & QR scannable barcode. CD flyer's available as well.
- One Year Fidelity Home Warranty (plus a seller’s warranty while listed)
- Full MLS exposure, which feeds to every real estate brokerage website
- High impact internet advertising in addition to the nwmls - additional sites such as Craigslist, Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Featured listing on sites such as Zillow, NWHomes, SeattleTimes.com, Yahoo, MSN, Cyberhomes, Trulia, etc. Intensive social media networking plan is also in use as well as targeted print advertising & mailers. See my marketing plan for additional info
- Automated agent feedback (you see it the same time I do)
- Comparative market analysis & a strong referral network in the valley
- Professional signs & “Featured Item” tags inside
- Full Representation & buyer rebates when purchasing
- Short sale, no problem. I can help with that as well. Same great marketing, see short sales
Home Seller's Guide
Ask for a Free Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
Sell Your Home with a Professional: Our tried and true marketing plan will take the guesswork out of selling your home.
See What's on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition.
Connect to a Professional: Contact me anytime you need to know what's really going on in this market. When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, I'm here to help. I'll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they're out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.